Naruto: Endless War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto roleplay forum that all people to grow and allow their character to develop while having fun.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Endless War Staff
Founder
Zap Fosho
Tamashiha Clan 1-43
Latest topics
» RP My Hero Academia
Tamashiha Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 11:20 am by Guest

» Tobychu's Palace of Pandemonium
Tamashiha Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 4:13 pm by Raiden

» Research (Finished)
Tamashiha Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 7:48 am by Katsumi

» Raiden Tenki
Tamashiha Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 10:53 pm by Zap Fosho

» The Enkougan
Tamashiha Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 11:06 pm by Slevin

» Kimura Clan
Tamashiha Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 10:00 pm by Zap Fosho

» The Second Kazekage
Tamashiha Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 9:41 pm by Zap Fosho

» The Second Tsuchikage
Tamashiha Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 9:24 pm by Zap Fosho

» Weather Release
Tamashiha Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 8:55 pm by Zap Fosho

Tamashiha Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katsumi

Experience : 290

Tamashiha Clan Empty
PostSubject: Tamashiha Clan   Tamashiha Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2020 5:09 pm

Tamashiha Clan

Tamashiha Clan Compre10
Associated Area: Land of Water
Members:
Requirements: Born or adopted into the Tamashiha clan as a child.
Special Characteristics: The Tamashiha clan has a unique style of bladed combat. A shinobi of this clan practicing the clan traditional style looks like an elaborate dance with an invisible partner. In combat, the partner manifests in the soul blades, held in hand by the youngest of the clan, flying in increasingly elaborate formations and patterns as the Tamashiha increases in skill and power. The blades of the dance are not mere swords, but the user’s will and chakra made solid; given instruction by each movement.

"There is beauty and tradition in the dance. Grace in every step. Power in every turn.
Our dance is an honor to perform. And the last thing our enemies will ever see."

Hiden: Soul Blade Dance:

Clan Jutsu: At a very young age, Tamashiha train their minds and bodies for the soul blade dance. This training irrevocably shifts the balance of their chakra heavily towards yang, but allows them to manifest their chakra into various blades. The blades look different for each Tamashiha, though all combat blades are approximately the length of a one handed sword.

While basic strikes (linear, two dimensional attacks like slashes or thrusts) can be performed with the soul blades with simple motions, more complicated uses or attacks require more specialized dances. The Tamashiha clan refers to the art of controlling the soul blades in the elaborate and beautiful ways of the dance as “Movements” rather than jutsu.

Hiden: Soul Blade Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Zap Fosho
Admin
Zap Fosho

Experience : 22

Tamashiha Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamashiha Clan   Tamashiha Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2020 4:48 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-endlesswar.forumotion.com

Tamashiha Clan
Page 1 of 1