Naruto: Endless War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto roleplay forum that all people to grow and allow their character to develop while having fun.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Endless War Staff
Founder
Zap Fosho
Tamashiha Katsumi 1-43
Latest topics
» RP My Hero Academia
Tamashiha Katsumi I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 11:20 am by Guest

» Tobychu's Palace of Pandemonium
Tamashiha Katsumi I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 4:13 pm by Raiden

» Research (Finished)
Tamashiha Katsumi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 7:48 am by Katsumi

» Raiden Tenki
Tamashiha Katsumi I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 10:53 pm by Zap Fosho

» The Enkougan
Tamashiha Katsumi I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 11:06 pm by Slevin

» Kimura Clan
Tamashiha Katsumi I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 10:00 pm by Zap Fosho

» The Second Kazekage
Tamashiha Katsumi I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 9:41 pm by Zap Fosho

» The Second Tsuchikage
Tamashiha Katsumi I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 9:24 pm by Zap Fosho

» Weather Release
Tamashiha Katsumi I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 8:55 pm by Zap Fosho

Tamashiha Katsumi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katsumi

Experience : 290

Tamashiha Katsumi Empty
PostSubject: Tamashiha Katsumi   Tamashiha Katsumi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 3:19 pm

Who Are You?
Name:Katsumi Tamashiha
Alias: Sumi
Sexuality: Too young to care, but straight
Title: Genin

”Where are you from?”
Country of Origin and Village: Mist Village
Current Residence: Tamashiha Clan House, Mist Village
Team/Affiliation: Mist Village, No Team Yet

”What do you look like?”

Tamashiha Katsumi Young_11

Physical Appearance: Like most Tamashiha, Katsumi has a dancer’s body.  Even as a pre-teen, she has impeccable posture and moves with a casual grace. Lithe and athletic, bright blue eyes contrast with her long, dark blue hair, often tied in a ponytail.  
Clothing and Armor: Katsumi often is dressed in a houmongi tied with a fukuro obi.  Despite the formal appearance, the outfit is actually also the practice garb of a Tamashiha, the hanging sleeves helping young shinobi understand the flow of the soul blade dance.

”How do you act?”
Personality: Katsumi is a people person; quick witted with an easy smile and as much charisma as you can expect from an eleven year old.  While raised in nobility, she is comfortable around people from the highest nobility to the lowest street urchin.  She is great at reading people and their intentions, in both combat and out of it.  Her growing mastery of the soul blade dance is matched by her growing mastery of what her older brothers jokingly refers to as ‘politeness judo.’  But even then, when pushed too far she has a tongue as sharp as any blade.

That being said, the young Tamashima is somewhat weighed down by the many things expected of her.  She is an extremely hard worker, but she often finds herself spread fairly thin.  The duties a proper yamato nadeshiko must learn to take over the clan, the training to master the soul blade dance, and all the duties expected of her as a shinobi of Mist Village.  Nonetheless, she does her duty as best as she is able, and has become remarkably proficient at time management.

Dislikes: Wasted time, flower arranging, poor planning.
Nindo: “Words and blades; one always supported by the other.”

”What techniques do you know?”
Special Characteristics:
Yang
Soul Blade Dance I
Enhanced Speed I

”Where have you been?”
History: Katsumi is the first daughter of the Ayumi Tamashiha; the Tamashiha clan matriarch.  She has three older brothers, the triplets Asahi, Haruto, and Youta.  These three are skilled shinobi in their own right; With Haruto having been promoted to Special Jounin, and Asahi and Youta both chuunin.  As the first daughter of the clan matriarch, Katsumi is expected to eventually take over the clan, growing up, this was cause for resentment from her older siblings.  

This resentment faded very quickly when they saw the pressure that their mother put on the young girl.  In addition to learning the soul blade dance and basic shinobi techniques, Katsumi was expected to learn everything from diplomatic practices of the various nations to holding proper tea ceremonies.  Resentment quickly turned to brotherly protectiveness, and despite being only a few years older than her, they did their best to help her out, even after they graduated the academy.  Her early childhood was simply too jam-packed for her to get into much trouble, and it was uneventful outside the occasional diplomatic visit to the other nations her mother would take her to.

The lessons on becoming a ‘proper lady’ didn’t stop just because she was enrolled in the academy.  In the academy she performed well in her classes, and managed to make friends with almost her entire class, despite hardly having any time to hang out after classes.  Despite her free time being taken up by lessons on soul blade dancing and the other arts her mother was teaching her, Katsumi was close to the top of her class come graduation.  While she is intelligent, it would be an exaggeration to call her a prodigy, she is an extremely hard worker.  

Other Characters:
Back to top Go down
Zap Fosho
Admin
Zap Fosho

Experience : 22

Tamashiha Katsumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamashiha Katsumi   Tamashiha Katsumi I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2020 4:51 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-endlesswar.forumotion.com

Tamashiha Katsumi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Endless War :: Kage's Office :: Shinobi Roster :: Mist Shinobi-
Jump to: