Naruto: Endless War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto roleplay forum that all people to grow and allow their character to develop while having fun.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Endless War Staff
Founder
Zap Fosho
Raiden Tenki 1-43
Latest topics
» RP My Hero Academia
Raiden Tenki I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 11:20 am by Guest

» Tobychu's Palace of Pandemonium
Raiden Tenki I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 4:13 pm by Raiden

» Research (Finished)
Raiden Tenki I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 7:48 am by Katsumi

» Raiden Tenki
Raiden Tenki I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 10:53 pm by Zap Fosho

» The Enkougan
Raiden Tenki I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 11:06 pm by Slevin

» Kimura Clan
Raiden Tenki I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 10:00 pm by Zap Fosho

» The Second Kazekage
Raiden Tenki I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 9:41 pm by Zap Fosho

» The Second Tsuchikage
Raiden Tenki I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 9:24 pm by Zap Fosho

» Weather Release
Raiden Tenki I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 8:55 pm by Zap Fosho

Raiden Tenki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raiden

Experience : 20

Raiden Tenki Empty
PostSubject: Raiden Tenki   Raiden Tenki I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 3:50 pm

”Who are you?”
Name: Raiden Tenki
Alias: None yet
Sexuality: Bisexual
Title: Genin

”Where are you from?”
Country of Origin and Village: Hidden Mist
Current Residence: Hidden Mist
Team/Affiliation: Mist

”What do you look like?”
Visual Appearance:
Raiden Tenki Rsz-1b3f84d4e31495a47440afd27716b5a44
Physical Appearance:
Raiden is often times said to be a ‘handsome young man’ with a round head and full boyish cheeks. Chocolate brown eyes often looking stoically into the distance, with moderately full pink lips sculpted perfectly above his pointed chin; his most striking feature is definitely the flash of blonde atop his head.

Standing at a still growing height of about 5'8" and weighing a solid 140lbs of muscle, it's needless to say he could stand to bulk up. While he sports a tall and slender build, he is not lacking in some masculine development; boasting a set of defined abdominal muscles and well defined legs.

Raiden also has a plethora of solid steel piercings in his body, about 9 in total; both lobes two in his upper left ear, and 5 in his right ear.

Clothing and Armor: Raiden's favored choice for clothing outside of the battlefield is very casual and appropriate to the weather. Two toothed wooden geta adorn his feet most days, with a wire mesh sweater form fitted to his torso and an open white haori for a wonderfully breezy sensation. His wrist are covered with short silver bands often shining when he reaches for objects, while his finger nails are painted an alternating color scheme of black, blue, yellow or silver. A black choker with a white cloud hanging in the center on his neck with hakama pants covering his lower half.

An alternate to this is a black jinbei attire, decorated with white cloud designs on the back and yellow lightning coming from said clouds. Yellow rimmed sleeves and a yellow choker on his neck with a black cloud in the center similar to the former.

However while on duty he replaces his standard wire mesh undergarments with a chain mail variation. His body is covered in a plain white or black jinbei, with the white version having red rimmed sleeves and the black variant having yellow. His shins are both protected by the same chain mail mesh, covering from his ankles to his knees, with two toothed wooden geta on his feet. The lower half of his face is often hidden by a short red scarf and he completes his look with his red, long clothed forehead protector worn as a flowing belt; along with the ninja tool belt housed on his lower back.

Raiden Tenki Rsz-cherry-blossom-japanese-parasol-4

The final piece of his attire, and one thing he never leaves home without is his favorite custom made, sakura shaped, wagasa parasol (japanese umbrella). The entire structure is around 6 feet in length, and unlike the image linked the outer canopy is red while the inside is sky blue with soft white cloud designs. It's shaft is solid black with the handle being straight instead of hooked, with matching black stretchers and ribs holding it open when needed.

”How do you act?”
Personality:

With grace of a regal manner and a confident attitude, Raiden is often identified as 'wealthy' by others before he even explains his heritage. Some say it’s the poise he holds himself or how he addresses others, often speaking in a proper and overly-articulated format; much to the annoyance and confusion of his teammates. It’s not like he notices though, as he can be often dismissive of others judgment’s and naive in the form of seeing the best in people; even if they have shady pasts. Though once you double cross him, he is far from easily forgiving, capable of holding life long grudges like it’s a hobby.

Often speaking kind and encouraging words, Raiden can be a someone who is easy to befriend and get close to and hard to lose; but once you’ve lost him, it’s even harder to get him back. He comes with an open ear and heart to all he approaches, but he will not change his views unless given substantial evidence and proven wrong even if he is willing to listen. A trait any leader should naturally have, Raiden being rather diplomatic when speaking to others but diplomacy has no place on the battle field and he is well aware.

Trying to stay in control of his emotions at all times due to his weather release, he is someone you can be assured will not react to any given situation or person with aggression. This has lead others to mistake his kindness for weakness, though he isn’t always as sweet as people think, being someone who is brutally honest and remorseless-ly so. Mainly so that he isn’t emotionally conflicted, but also because he feels like everyone could use a bit of harsh reality every once in a while. Not to HURT someone’s feelings, more to get them off their high horse, which even he needs sometimes.

Leaving his peaceful demeanor outside of battle, he becomes far more ruthless in combat. Using the brunt of his skills to get the job done with the finesse of a trained dancer and the analytical skills of a more experienced shinobi. If combat can be avoided he will often resort to a tempering tone before actually harming someone, but it's rare that fights can be stopped with words in his line of work.

Raiden values his intelligence and ingenuity over the typical 'raw power' praising of most shinobi. His is chalk full of ideas and as he develops as a shinobi and peer to shinobi they continue to grow. While he's no blacksmith he did design his customized combat umbrella and it does indeed get the job done. He also values his teammates and camaraderie before village affairs, though it's not something he openly talks about and is more of a subconscious understanding he has with himself.

Mysteries
Fruit
Science
Inventing
Poetry
Strategy/ Tactics

Stupidity
Seafood
Disorganization
Zealots
Bugs
Sand

Nindo: "I am Mother Natures sword. Like the rain I will wash away the fires of hatred, and like lightning I will strike down on those who deserve my wraith."

”What techniques do you know?”
Special Characteristics:
Weather Release - I
Grants basic knowledge of the Weather Release, however they are not able to control these abilities on demand. Requiring extreme anger for lightning bolts, sadness for rain, happiness for snow, excitement for sunlight and fear for wind. Almost entirely useless in combat.

Taijutsu - I
Grants basic knowledge of martial combat.  Granting the following Academy Jutsu, Body Flicker Technique and allowing the study of further Taijutsu as well Bukijutsu.

Ninjutsu - 1
Grants basic knowledge of chakra based jutsu manipulation, enabling the user to learn easily studied mixed(Ninjutsu + Element) Jutsu. (Example jutsu: Fireball Technique)

”Where have you been?”
History: Raiden, born into a clan of great renown in the water country for their unique abilities and merchandise. A clan that specialized in selling weather through the use of a secret ritual, allowing them to provide sunny days for a nice picnic or a hurricane for enemies towns. They made a great profit that only grew larger when members of the Tenki clan began being born with the weather release kekkai tota. A natural adaptation of the ritual performed on selected members and their direct bloodlines.

These children were known as Arashi no Majo or storm witch, a rarity in the clan... but even more rare was the first child of a storm witch possessing the same abilities. Raiden managed to be both, naturally making well known within their ranks.

The Tenki clan managed to make a substantial amount of money with higher ranking members being considered 'royal families'. They were the bread winners and so they were given a larger percentage of the income; even more so for being a user of their kkt. Raiden's father, Akira, was blessed enough to be so lucky but his wife, Sujin, hadn't been so lucky.

She was a woman who's family had instead been known for their black-smithing techniques. Creating unique weapons for the clan and their buyers, but nowhere where enough to scratch the surface of Akira's income. Still they found love within one another and a year and nine months into their relationship they gave birth to their first and only child Raiden.

Raiden was a calm baby, lucky for them, but was still watched over closely by the Arashi no majo in the clan. People who could keep the storms swirling around the child at bay should he be too emotional on any occasion, and aside from snow, sunlight and rain he was fine. As a baby he didn't seem to know much anger or fear; a ball of sunshine ready to take on the world.

His mother and father decided they would settle in the hidden mist on their travels through the land. His mother setting up a blacksmith shop and his father selling the use of his kekkai tota for the wealthy, a fine balance to set the family up as valued and well respected citizens. Maintaining their wealth with ease thanks to excellent money management.

Raiden's father taught him from a young age that his emotions are a burden and that to feel was to cause panic. So with a heavy heart the young man would both all his feelings and instead focus his studies, a hobby was too risky for a child. It wasn't until the age of 5 that he gained an interest in his mothers works and watched her carefully as she worked on weapons and others creations for the village.

It inspired his creative muscles to which he flexed using art to create his own cool ideas that he one day hoped would come to fruition. It was at the age of 6 that he gained an interest in the shinobi academy and promptly went on to graduate at the age of 10 with flying colors, much to his parents delight.

They knew his gifts would become incredibly useful as he progressed in the shinobi forces, and that something like that would teach him discipline. Raiden even designed his custom umbrella when he graduated which his mother created for him as a gift. Now a 10 year old genin he dedicated all his time to becoming the best ninja he could.

When he wasn't out on missions with his team he was training and honing his technique and skill, taking a liking to weapons and sword play used in tandem with ninjutsu for devastating affects. However his father told him he wouldn't begin teaching him to control his weather release until he felt he was truly ready; and so Raiden relies on his weapons and standard ninjutsu most times.

Now 13 years old, he knows the world is a dangerous place and that he needs to be prepared to take on any challenge that comes his way. Hoping to soon become a chunnin so that the world will truly become his oyster.

RP Sample: --
Other Characters: --

Last edited by Raiden on Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zap Fosho
Admin
Zap Fosho

Experience : 22

Raiden Tenki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiden Tenki   Raiden Tenki I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 10:13 pm

Quote :
Weather Release - I
Grants basic knowledge of the Weather Release, however they are not able to control these abilities on demand. Requiring extreme anger for lightning bolts, sadness for rain, happiness for snow, excitement for sunlight and fear for wind. Almost entirely useless in combat.

Taijutsu - I
Grants basic knowledge of martial combat. Granting the following Academy Jutsu, Body Flicker Technique and allowing the study of further Taijutsu as well Bukijutsu.

Ninjutsu - 2
Allows the use of basic Ninjutsu, enabling the user to learn intermediate chakra techniques and jutsu. This allows the learning of even more powerful Jutsu, and jutsu that requires advanced changes in chakra and hand seals. (Example Jutsu: Great Fireball Technique)

You would be not be able to start with tai 1 and nin 2. Nin 2 requires Nin 1
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-endlesswar.forumotion.com
Zap Fosho
Admin
Zap Fosho

Experience : 22

Raiden Tenki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiden Tenki   Raiden Tenki I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 10:53 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-endlesswar.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Raiden Tenki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiden Tenki   Raiden Tenki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raiden Tenki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Endless War :: Kage's Office :: Shinobi Roster :: Mist Shinobi-
Jump to: