Naruto: Endless War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto roleplay forum that all people to grow and allow their character to develop while having fun.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Endless War Staff
Founder
Zap Fosho
Weather Release 1-43
Latest topics
» RP My Hero Academia
Weather Release I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 11:20 am by Guest

» Tobychu's Palace of Pandemonium
Weather Release I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 4:13 pm by Raiden

» Research (Finished)
Weather Release I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 7:48 am by Katsumi

» Raiden Tenki
Weather Release I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 10:53 pm by Zap Fosho

» The Enkougan
Weather Release I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 11:06 pm by Slevin

» Kimura Clan
Weather Release I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 10:00 pm by Zap Fosho

» The Second Kazekage
Weather Release I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 9:41 pm by Zap Fosho

» The Second Tsuchikage
Weather Release I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 9:24 pm by Zap Fosho

» Weather Release
Weather Release I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 8:55 pm by Zap Fosho

Weather Release

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raiden

Experience : 20

Weather Release Empty
PostSubject: Weather Release   Weather Release I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 7:21 pm

Bloodline Name: Weather Release
Clan Name: Tenki Clan
Bloodline Description: The Tenki clan were once a large caravan of travelling merchants who profited from selling weather. Their natural ability to manipulate the weather allowed them to sell sunny days to rainy villages, rainstorms in drought stricken towns, you name it and they sold it. However their original method of performing this task was through rituals that required five people. Four making a circle around a singular person in the center who worked as the nexus of the storm. However in the last one hundred years there have been rare cases of children in the Tenki Clan born with a natural kekkai tota known as weather release that allowed them to manipulate the weather naturally. Composed of lightning, wind and water chakra.

These children would become known as Arashi no Majo, or storm witches, whose existence brought great renown to the clan. These individuals are capable of freely controlling the weather despite the natural atmosphere present (creating snow in a desert) for offense, defensive, supplementary and tactical purposes. On top of being able to do so on a grand or small scale, to the point where they can control the weather inside of a building. This bloodline is extremely difficult to control as low level users can only do so during highly emotional periods, and shows true usefulness with practice and training.

Special Characteristics:
Weather Release - I
Grants basic knowledge of the weather release, however they are not able to control these abilities on demand. Requiring extreme anger for lightning bolts, sadness for rain, happiness for snow, excitement for sunlight and fear for wind. Almost entirely useless in combat.

Weather Release - II
Allows the user a better understanding of their kekkai tota, enabling them think back on memories that invoke emotions when needed. This is far from being able to control it as the emotions still need to be borderline extreme, and is generally not very useful in combat. However should one feel a mix of two intense emotions they can create mixed affects (anger and sadness for lightning and rain).

Weather Release - III
At this level, a user of this kekkai tota has begun to come about understanding their abilities better. Fine tuning their control to the point of controlling one of their weather based affects on command, (creating basic jutsu based off that once affect) while the others still rely on emotion. Users are still slaves to their emotions as an intense feeling will spark their kkt, however by concentrating or calming themselves they can stop effects from occurring. This makes their abilities fairly useful in combat.

Weather Release - IV
Nearly at the pinnacle of grasping their power, Arashi no majo at this level are capable of controlling three of their weather affects on command. Their emotions aren't nearly as much of a burden as once before, only in extreme cases. and they can even direct their attacks through intermediate jutsu. Users at this level can summon multiple weather affects at a time that work in tandem to deal damage or change the environment into their allies favor. Creating sunlight that makes flowers bloom rapidly, or a downpour strong enough to block weapons and crush heavy objects; making them very useful in combat.

Weather Release - V
At this level the Tenki clan member is in full control of the skies wraith. Invoking lightning and snow on a whim and even directing these affects at targets for heavy damage. Their jutsu with this kkt are advanced in nature, allowing them to create and learn powerful techniques and jutsu. Their emotions have no affect on them anymore and they can control all five meteorological skills to a fine point. Whistling to create winds that can slice through steel, creating lightning powerful enough to completely eviscerate weak targets, flooding a desert with rain; the world is their oyster.  These weather affects can come from anywhere around the users immediate vicinity, making it appear as if they spawn from thin air.

Strength and Weaknesses:

+ Allows great versatility in and outside of combat, more so at mid to high tier.
+ Can be used to rid the battle field of hazards in mid to high tier.
+ Opens the pathway to unique jutsu that can work in tandem with allies for enhanced affects.
+ Can be used to provide drinkable water, or edible fruit for allies at mid to high tier. Depending on which affect the player has decided to gain control of.

- Heavily reliant on extreme emotions until later tiers, making it nearly useless in combat.
- Highly emotional people find themselves never gaining full control. Making most users or this kkt seem almost robotic due to their control of their emotional state.
- It is extremely rare, making teachings of it's natural usage difficult to attain or understand.
- Dangerous to use in lower ranks as the weather doesn't discriminate from friend and foe.
Back to top Go down
Zap Fosho
Admin
Zap Fosho

Experience : 22

Weather Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather Release   Weather Release I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 8:55 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-endlesswar.forumotion.com

Weather Release
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Endless War :: Ninja Academy :: Bloodline Creation :: Approved Bloodlines-
Jump to: