Naruto: Endless War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto roleplay forum that all people to grow and allow their character to develop while having fun.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Endless War Staff
Founder
Zap Fosho
Tobychu's Palace of Pandemonium  1-43
Latest topics
» RP My Hero Academia
Tobychu's Palace of Pandemonium  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 11:20 am by Guest

» Tobychu's Palace of Pandemonium
Tobychu's Palace of Pandemonium  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 4:13 pm by Raiden

» Research (Finished)
Tobychu's Palace of Pandemonium  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 7:48 am by Katsumi

» Raiden Tenki
Tobychu's Palace of Pandemonium  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 10:53 pm by Zap Fosho

» The Enkougan
Tobychu's Palace of Pandemonium  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 11:06 pm by Slevin

» Kimura Clan
Tobychu's Palace of Pandemonium  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 10:00 pm by Zap Fosho

» The Second Kazekage
Tobychu's Palace of Pandemonium  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 9:41 pm by Zap Fosho

» The Second Tsuchikage
Tobychu's Palace of Pandemonium  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 9:24 pm by Zap Fosho

» Weather Release
Tobychu's Palace of Pandemonium  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 8:55 pm by Zap Fosho

Tobychu's Palace of Pandemonium

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raiden

Experience : 20

Tobychu's Palace of Pandemonium  Empty
PostSubject: Tobychu's Palace of Pandemonium    Tobychu's Palace of Pandemonium  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 4:13 pm

[div align="center"][div style="width:300px;"][div style="text-align:right;font:12px times;text-transform:lowercase;border-bottom:1px dotted;"]what is a god to a non-believer[/div][div style="text-align:justify;font:10px verdana;line-height:12px;border-left:1px dotted;padding:10px;"]Benisato was eager to begin her life as an actual shinobi. Passing the academy was simple enough, she was a natural study and loved to fight contrary to what most believed. The face of an angel but the mean streak of a devil, or at least that's what her classmates said, and growing up with four brothers was likely to blame. She had always been a rough child, but taking up shinobi training would help refine that into a far deadlier craft than just beating people up.

With that in mind, she finished a hearty breakfast of a veggie omelet, sausage, toast, and a tall glass of freshly squeezed orange juice. Despite being a fighter, she was well versed in the art of cooking and could take care of herself while her family spent their time sleeping or whatever it is they did. Draped in an orange and black kimono, styled similar to a quipao, a slit riding up both sides to show her long lean legs. Her left thigh was wrapped in white bandages, a shinobi tool pouch strapped to it, with fishnet worn on both legs; starting at her waist and reaching her knees. The other leg only had bandages on her knee, matching the ones compressing her breast lightly to keep them out of her way. A slim waist allowed her forehead protector to act as a belt while she finished the look with a black choker, and standard shinobi sandals.

A standard look for the genin, she found herself moving to leave her home when she spotted a scroll with her name on it. Quirking a brow, she assumed it was a letter from a friend or something, but then the thought jumped into her head that it might be from her sensei. A shot of eagerness rushed through her and she qucikly gripped and opened the cylinder only to then unseal the kunai inside and read the message. Good thing it was only 11:30 or she might of been completely late to the meeting.

Closing the door behind her, Benisato rushed along the rooftops of the village, leaping and gliding with the grace of a feline until she was just outside of the field. That was when she opted to move silently to the outskirts of the field, sitting in the treeline and watching as a black haired man waited and was simply approached by none other than Yuki-chan.

"Wasn't the instruction to surprise him with the weapon?"

She pondered to herself, watching the large girl hand him to kunai and then proceed to use her own. If there was one thing she knew the behemoth lacked, it was grace, but she didn't mind as long as it wouldn't slow her down. Kunai gripped firmly in hand, the young Tessai girl would attach a wire to end of the weapon and then quickly launch it toward her sensei.

"Let's see how he handles this!" She thought, with a wide smirk on her face, clearly assuming the weapon was going to hit. Maybe another genin, sure, but Benisato had no idea what to expect from someone with such a vast power difference. Of course she wouldn't give up without a fight, that wasn't her ninja way!

[/div][/div][div style="font:10px arial;opacity:0.8;margin-top:2px;"][a href="http://gangnam-style.proboards.com/user/2154"]nette of gs[/a][/div][/div]
Back to top Go down

Tobychu's Palace of Pandemonium
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Endless War :: The Land Beyond :: Member's Journals-
Jump to: