Naruto: Endless War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto roleplay forum that all people to grow and allow their character to develop while having fun.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Endless War Staff
Founder
Zap Fosho
The Enkougan 1-43
Latest topics
» RP My Hero Academia
The Enkougan I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 11:20 am by Guest

» Tobychu's Palace of Pandemonium
The Enkougan I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 4:13 pm by Raiden

» Research (Finished)
The Enkougan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 7:48 am by Katsumi

» Raiden Tenki
The Enkougan I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 10:53 pm by Zap Fosho

» The Enkougan
The Enkougan I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 11:06 pm by Slevin

» Kimura Clan
The Enkougan I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 10:00 pm by Zap Fosho

» The Second Kazekage
The Enkougan I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 9:41 pm by Zap Fosho

» The Second Tsuchikage
The Enkougan I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 9:24 pm by Zap Fosho

» Weather Release
The Enkougan I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 8:55 pm by Zap Fosho

The Enkougan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zap Fosho
Admin
Zap Fosho

Experience : 22

The Enkougan Empty
PostSubject: The Enkougan   The Enkougan I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 10:38 pm

Bloodline Name: Enkougan
Clan Name: Kimura
Bloodline Description:
Stages of the Enkougan
1) Enkougan: The pupil turns red upon activation of the Enkougan.
2) Kyousei Enkougan: The whole eye turns red upon activation of the Enkougan.
3) Matsudai Enkougan: A permanent flame swirls around the iris of the eye, thus perfecting the Enkougan to the point where no chakra is needed to maintain it, only to use the jutsu

The members of the Enkougan are able to control flames once they are in front of them. For example, a normal fireball jutsu goes straight. The Enkougan user is able to control that fireball and make it change its direction using its eyesight.

In addition, the users of the Enkougan are able to control four different colored flames outside of the normal flames. The first flame is blue. It heals minor wounds and broken bones. This will heal minor fractures or punctures or scraps. Severe broken bones such as a broken femur or heavily shattered bone cannot be healed with this flame. The next color is purple. Causes pain and only pain. It cannot cause death. Where ever the purple flame hits will be in severe pain for three posts. This pain is severe enough to be debilitating if one has not gotten used to the wounds of combat. (7/10 on a pain scale). The third color is white. Heals the most serious of injuries, but taxes the body severely. This can heal cardiac arrest, respiratory distress, major broken bones. This can only heal cardiac arrest if caught within five minutes. Once the patient is dead, it cannot bring it back. This causes severe exhaustion and drain on the user. If a user uses these flames for longer than five minutes (three posts), as soon as the flames go out, the user will pass out and will not wake up for six hours for every post that the flames remain active. As such, this is usually only used within hospital settings. The last flame is black. Not to be confused with the Uchiha flame, Amaterasu. Causes severe pain and death if left untreated. (Use water to treat. Only water.). The black flames will stay where ever they hit. This will cause severe pain (10/10 on a pain scale.) until it is treated with water. If the flames remain for more than five posts, then the afflicted will pass out. If the flames remain for more than eight posts, then the afflicted will die.

Special Characteristics:
Enkougan (Must be first SC)

This enables the user to use basic Enkougan techniques. Immune to C – Rank Fire Jutsu and lower. Able to control flames from D-Rank jutsu or lower

Kyousei Enkougan (Must be 6th SC or later)

This enables the user stronger control over the chaotic flames. Immune to B – Rank Fire Jutsu and lower. Able to control flames from B-Rank jutsu or lower

Matsudai Enkougan (Must be 13th SC or later)

This enables the user to have perfect control over the flames and the Enkougan. Immune to all Fire Jutsu. Able to control flames from S-Rank jutsu or lower. (Permanent Characteristic)

Strength and Weaknesses:
Water jutsu performed against this user is counted as one rank higher.
Fire Jutsu used against these users do no damage depending on rank.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-endlesswar.forumotion.com
Slevin

Experience : 280

The Enkougan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Enkougan   The Enkougan I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 10:54 pm

Does this also stop Atmateratsu?

Other than that I dont really have an issue, and I dont think they should be able to take water at all.
Back to top Go down
Zap Fosho
Admin
Zap Fosho

Experience : 22

The Enkougan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Enkougan   The Enkougan I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 10:56 pm

No, this does not stop Amaterasu. Amaterasu is above normal fire jutsu.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-endlesswar.forumotion.com
Slevin

Experience : 280

The Enkougan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Enkougan   The Enkougan I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 11:06 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Enkougan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Enkougan   The Enkougan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Enkougan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Endless War :: Ninja Academy :: Bloodline Creation :: Approved Bloodlines-
Jump to: