Naruto: Endless War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto roleplay forum that all people to grow and allow their character to develop while having fun.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Endless War Staff
Founder
Zap Fosho
Research (Finished) - Page 2 1-43
Latest topics
» RP My Hero Academia
Research (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 11:20 am by Guest

» Tobychu's Palace of Pandemonium
Research (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 4:13 pm by Raiden

» Research (Finished)
Research (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 7:48 am by Katsumi

» Raiden Tenki
Research (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 10:53 pm by Zap Fosho

» The Enkougan
Research (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 11:06 pm by Slevin

» Kimura Clan
Research (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 10:00 pm by Zap Fosho

» The Second Kazekage
Research (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 9:41 pm by Zap Fosho

» The Second Tsuchikage
Research (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 9:24 pm by Zap Fosho

» Weather Release
Research (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 8:55 pm by Zap Fosho

Research (Finished)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Slevin

Experience : 280

Research (Finished) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Research (Finished)   Research (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 12:44 pm

Rei had not heard anything, which is why she had asked. She wanted to know because that seemed like something she would need to begin studying for. Specifically, it would let her use her actual abilities to the best of the their advantage, even if the chances were good her abilities were going to get in her own way. Which was par for the course as far as Rei went. "Not a clue."

She said to the other Genin and headed out of the library. She had to go get to work before her parents decided she was late and made her clean both sides and not just one side of the bath. So, she headed out, a little weary from her failed attempts at using jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi

Experience : 290

Research (Finished) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Research (Finished)   Research (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 7:48 am

Katsumi smiled at Rei as she left, the other genin was an odd one; and that might have been a longer conversation than one she had ever held with her.  At this point, she wasn't particularly perturbed by the lack of a 'have a good day' or anything like that; Rei was blunt, somewhat rude, and a bit strange.  Nothing she hadn't worked with before.

She turned back to her books; studying late into the evening on the practices and histories of the Land of Fire.  Diplomacy was peace, and peace was critical.  While fighting was easy for shinobi, Katsumi had no plans to live in a world of...
ENDLESS WAR
Back to top Go down

Research (Finished)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Endless War :: The Shinobi World :: The Land of Water :: The Hidden Mist Village-
Jump to: