Naruto: Endless War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto roleplay forum that all people to grow and allow their character to develop while having fun.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Endless War Staff
Founder
Zap Fosho
Special Characteristics 1-43
Latest topics
» RP My Hero Academia
Special Characteristics I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 11:20 am by Guest

» Tobychu's Palace of Pandemonium
Special Characteristics I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 4:13 pm by Raiden

» Research (Finished)
Special Characteristics I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 7:48 am by Katsumi

» Raiden Tenki
Special Characteristics I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 10:53 pm by Zap Fosho

» The Enkougan
Special Characteristics I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 11:06 pm by Slevin

» Kimura Clan
Special Characteristics I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 10:00 pm by Zap Fosho

» The Second Kazekage
Special Characteristics I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 9:41 pm by Zap Fosho

» The Second Tsuchikage
Special Characteristics I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 9:24 pm by Zap Fosho

» Weather Release
Special Characteristics I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 8:55 pm by Zap Fosho

Special Characteristics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zap Fosho
Admin
Zap Fosho

Experience : 22

Special Characteristics Empty
PostSubject: Special Characteristics   Special Characteristics I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2020 11:57 pm

Special characteristics are characteristics that you give to your character as they grow. This allows a character to grow and come into their own as a shinobi. The SC that you choose allow you to learn new jutsu and create jutsu of your own. You get so many for starting or an event (such as Academy Students graduating) as well as you gain experience for experience that you earn. Experience is earned by posting. One post in the RP boards (The Lands of Fire, Water, etc.) will net you 20 exp.

In addition, SCs are what determine your resource pool. For every SC that you have, you get 10 points in your resource pool. This counts towards Chakra and Stamina. Instead of counting them separately, we will count them together to make it easier. So if you have Fire, Ninjutsu 3, and Fuinjutsu 1, you would have a resource pool of 50.

Academy Students get 4 for graduating (One must be an element/yin/yang). You gain 1 SC at the following rate.
50 EXP, 100 EXP, 150 EXP, 200 EXP, 250 EXP, 300 EXP, 350 EXP, 400 EXP, 450 EXP, 500 EXP, 500 EXP, 500 EXP, 500 EXP, etc

Genin gets 3 at the start (One must be an element/yin/yang). You gain 1 SC at the following rate.
50 EXP, 100 EXP, 150 EXP, 200 EXP, 250 EXP, 300 EXP, 350 EXP, 400 EXP, 450 EXP, 500 EXP, 500 EXP, 500 EXP, 500 EXP, etc

Chuunin gets 5 at the start (One must be an element/yin/yang). You gain 1 SC at the following rate.
250 EXP, 300 EXP, 350 EXP, 400 EXP, 450 EXP, 500 EXP, 500 EXP, 500 EXP, 500 EXP, etc

Special Jounin gets 8 at the start (One must be an element/yin/yang). You gain 1 SC at the following rate.
500 EXP, 550 EXP, 550 EXP, 550 EXP, 550 EXP, 550 EXP, etc

Jounin gets 10 at the start (One must be an element/yin/yang). You gain 1 SC for every 600 Experience that you gain.

Last edited by Zap Fosho on Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:57 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-endlesswar.forumotion.com
Zap Fosho
Admin
Zap Fosho

Experience : 22

Special Characteristics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Characteristics   Special Characteristics I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 12:33 am

Permanent Characteristics Require Staff Approval, each one after the first requires proof of use and advanced knowledge of the Characteristic in Question as well as long-term use and a well-designed Jutsu Tree. ALL KKG count as the first Permanent Characteristic the ninja gains.  Hiden at V also counts as a Permanent Characteristic. While SCs may say that they grant certain techniques, they merely grant the ability to use them. You must still purchase them.

Fire
Grants the Ninja the Change in Chakra Nature: Fire.  Necessary for all Fire-related Jutsu.

Wind
Grants the Ninja the Change in Chakra Nature: Wind.  Necessary for all Wind-related Jutsu.

Water
Grants the Ninja the Change in Chakra Nature: Water.  Necessary for all Water-related Jutsu.

Earth
Grants the Ninja the Change in Chakra Nature: Earth.  Necessary for all Earth-related Jutsu.

Lightning
Grants the Ninja the Change in Chakra Nature: Lightning.  Necessary for all Lightning-related Jutsu.

Yang
The Shinobi is able to use specialized Yang techniques.  Necessary for all Yang-related Jutsu.

Yin
The Shinobi is able to use specialized Yin techniques.  Necessary for all Yin-related Jutsu.

Ninjutsu and its Derivatives:
Genjutsu:
Taijutsu and its Derivatives:
Fuinjutsu and its Derivatives:

Samurai SCs and Jutsu SCs:

Chakra SCs:

Physical SCs:
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-endlesswar.forumotion.com

Special Characteristics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum