Naruto: Endless War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto roleplay forum that all people to grow and allow their character to develop while having fun.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Endless War Staff
Founder
Zap Fosho
Genta Akimoto [WIP] 1-43
Latest topics
» RP My Hero Academia
Genta Akimoto [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 11:20 am by Guest

» Tobychu's Palace of Pandemonium
Genta Akimoto [WIP] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 4:13 pm by Raiden

» Research (Finished)
Genta Akimoto [WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 7:48 am by Katsumi

» Raiden Tenki
Genta Akimoto [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 10:53 pm by Zap Fosho

» The Enkougan
Genta Akimoto [WIP] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 11:06 pm by Slevin

» Kimura Clan
Genta Akimoto [WIP] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 10:00 pm by Zap Fosho

» The Second Kazekage
Genta Akimoto [WIP] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 9:41 pm by Zap Fosho

» The Second Tsuchikage
Genta Akimoto [WIP] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 9:24 pm by Zap Fosho

» Weather Release
Genta Akimoto [WIP] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 8:55 pm by Zap Fosho

Genta Akimoto [WIP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genta Akimoto

Genta Akimoto

Experience : 20

Genta Akimoto [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Genta Akimoto [WIP]   Genta Akimoto [WIP] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 9:56 pm

Genta Akimoto [WIP] OH1sCHL

”Who are you?”
Name: Genta Akimoto
Alias: ---
Sexuality: Heterosexual (?)
Title: Genin

”Where are you from?”
Country of Origin and Village: Water Country | Hidden Mist
Current Residence: Hidden Mist
Team/Affiliation: Hidden Mist

”What do you look like?”
Visual Appearance:

Genta:
Physical Appearance: How does your character look? Explain their actual build, including hair, hair color, eye color, figure, any identifying scars or markings, etc.This includes height and weight
Clothing and Armor: What does your character wear? Include everything they wear in detail to give us a greater image of what they look like.

”How do you act?”
Personality: What kind of person is your character? Describe what their persona is and how they are, how they act, what sort of things they like/don't like, their flaws, their strengths, and so on.
Dislikes: Ketchup, Economics
Nindo: "I shall become the world's greatest storyteller!"

”What techniques do you know?”
Special Characteristics:

Genta's SCs:

”Where have you been?”
History:

The white marionette didn't move with finesse or grace. It stumbled around the kitchen akin to a person with two left feet. It wasn't realistic, and those sky-blue porcelain eyes were unnerving yet mesmerizing to the young Genta. It wasn't long before the strings were cut and the marionette slumped on the ground; lifeless. Mystified, Genta applauded and hollered at his mother's performance. Genta's starry eyes failed to notice bags underneath her eyes, or how her smile never reached her eyes. Genta's mother, Fumiko, often used these performances to subdue Genta's exuberant nature. He found the marionette's janky movements to be strange and eerie; he loved it all the more.

Fumiko was a performer from Sunagakure who married Genji, a middle-class merchant from Kirigakure. Genji frequented Sunagakure during his teen years as his family fought to establish strong connections with a spice trader. Their spark didn't ignite at first glance, but it simmered over the period of years. In tandem with Genta's birth the couple moved to Kirigakure, Fumiko lured with promises of popularity and awe for her marionette plays.

Although both Genji and Fumiko thought tensions would die due to the armistice settled. Their hope was severely misplaced. Fumiko's career hit a staggering halt when faced with post-war skepticism, cultural shock, and alienation. Instead of performing elegant Kugujutsu to an audience of fans, she meekly performed janky maneuvers in front of a five-year-old Genta. It wasn't surprising resentment built within Fumiko. Fumiko got fed a false narrative then straddled to watch Genta by her lonesome while Genji worked on the growing spice company left her anxious, lonely, and bitter. It was no surprise she left a few days after Genta turned six-years-old.

Genji picked up drinking, and their state of life sank. Genta's grandfather, Gentaro, took over the spice contract while his son grieved. Except it never ended. Genta never saw his father as much as he smelled him. He opted for playing with other unwanted street children; playing various ninja-esque games.

RP Sample: N/A
Other Characters: None
Back to top Go down

Genta Akimoto [WIP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Endless War :: Ninja Academy :: Character Creation-
Jump to: