Naruto: Endless War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto roleplay forum that all people to grow and allow their character to develop while having fun.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Endless War Staff
Founder
Zap Fosho
Taneshima Rei 1-43
Latest topics
» RP My Hero Academia
Taneshima Rei I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 11:20 am by Guest

» Tobychu's Palace of Pandemonium
Taneshima Rei I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 4:13 pm by Raiden

» Research (Finished)
Taneshima Rei I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 7:48 am by Katsumi

» Raiden Tenki
Taneshima Rei I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 10:53 pm by Zap Fosho

» The Enkougan
Taneshima Rei I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 11:06 pm by Slevin

» Kimura Clan
Taneshima Rei I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 10:00 pm by Zap Fosho

» The Second Kazekage
Taneshima Rei I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 9:41 pm by Zap Fosho

» The Second Tsuchikage
Taneshima Rei I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 9:24 pm by Zap Fosho

» Weather Release
Taneshima Rei I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 8:55 pm by Zap Fosho

Taneshima Rei

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slevin

Experience : 280

Taneshima Rei Empty
PostSubject: Taneshima Rei   Taneshima Rei I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2020 7:25 pm

”Who are you?”
Name: Taneshima Rei
Alias: No?
Sexuality: This really doesnt matter to an 10 year old
Title: Genin

”Where are you from?”
Country of Origin and Village: Mist
Current Residence: A small apartment in Mist
Team/Affiliation:

”What do you look like?”
Visual Appearance: Taneshima Rei BzByUht
Physical Appearance: Rei has long black hair and a lanky build for her age.  She has little muscle and even less definition aside form long hair and the usual feminine disposition.  Her skin is slightly tan from playing around in the water too much and she carries herself upright and straight-forward.  Her biggest oddity is a scar over each of her shoulder blades.  She was too young to remember where she got them.
Clothing and Armor: Rei wears generic pants and a t-shirt, usually bearing some stupid saying.  Her two ninja pouches are on her right back side and strapped to her left leg.  On longer missions she usually brings a backpack.

”How do you act?”
Personality: Rei thinks she's a hero out to save the world.  She just might be smart enough to do it.  She has problems interacting with others, not because of lack of social skills, but because she simply doesn't understand things that don't make her think.  If Rei isn't thinking she finds that she isn't living her life the way she wants to.  She plans ahead and makes contingencies for her contingencies while making plans for her plans that interact with her plans.  Rei notices way too much, is far too smart for her own good.  She treats ninjutsu like a math problem to be solved, and suffers because of it.  Where other ninja see power, she sees formulae and equations.  Where other ninja see straightforward solutions, she dances four plans around them that avoid the other four plans she set in motion before.
Confusion
Things that make her think
Planning
Plotting
Conspiracies
Equations
Math
People who are easily used or manipulated

Dislikes:
The list is long and vast, the less she has to think about it, the more Rei doesn't like it.
People who can't keep up with her
People who can't follow plans
Chaos

Nindo: "The minds of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

”Tech and Skills”
Special Characteristics:
Fuinjutsu I
Genjutsu I

”Where have you been?”
History: Rei was born with a scroll in her hands and a plan for her entire life.  Then, ten minutes later she made a plan to defeat the plan that she made when she was born.  Which, just about sums up Rei's life in general.  Her parents are alive, and have been so for her entire life, they run a small bath house and Rei on the other hand, was reading while they worked.   Which was just as well because Rei had been manipulating people since she was a child, from tears to polite speech, she would simply trick people into getting what she wanted then throw a wrench at it for fun.

At the age of four, and after annoying a young ninja who was older than her by effectively trapping it in a corner and making it feel stupid, Rei got her infamous scars.  She was pushed back with an earth ninjutsu and scraped almost all of her back.  With medical jutsu it healed, but not before scaring her shoulder blades.  Realizing that ninja had that kind of power and because it was apparently her fault, Rei decided that's what she wanted to do.  She wanted to become a ninja so she could simply change the story as she felt.  

Rei graduated near the bottom of her class, not because she was bad at anything but because she was simply too dam smart for her own good. While other ninja spent time learning things that were practical, she kept her face in a scroll or a book coming up with different ways to utilize chakra and create jutsu.  Though her lack of chakra made everything theoretical anyway and she ended up graduating near the bottom for not focusing on basic academy information.

RP Sample:
Other Characters:
Back to top Go down
Zap Fosho
Admin
Zap Fosho

Experience : 22

Taneshima Rei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taneshima Rei   Taneshima Rei I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2020 9:40 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-endlesswar.forumotion.com

Taneshima Rei
Page 1 of 1