Naruto: Endless War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto roleplay forum that all people to grow and allow their character to develop while having fun.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Endless War Staff
Founder
Zap Fosho
Jutsu 1-43
Latest topics
» RP My Hero Academia
Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 11:20 am by Guest

» Tobychu's Palace of Pandemonium
Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 4:13 pm by Raiden

» Research (Finished)
Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 7:48 am by Katsumi

» Raiden Tenki
Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 10:53 pm by Zap Fosho

» The Enkougan
Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 11:06 pm by Slevin

» Kimura Clan
Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 10:00 pm by Zap Fosho

» The Second Kazekage
Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 9:41 pm by Zap Fosho

» The Second Tsuchikage
Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 9:24 pm by Zap Fosho

» Weather Release
Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 8:55 pm by Zap Fosho

Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zap Fosho
Admin
Zap Fosho

Experience : 22

Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Jutsu   Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 9:19 pm

In this Naruto RP, Jutsu will function closer to the anime and manga compared to most roleplay sites. In most roleplay sites, Rank of a jutsu is  not how powerful a jutsu is. The jutsu is ranked based on how difficult it is to learn and how forbidden a technique would be. For instance, most earth walls are actually D or C rank jutsu because of how easy they are to learn, yet they are able to stand up against higher rank jutsu. Edo Tensei and Rasenshuriken were ranked S rank due to the nature of their techniques. Rasenshuriken damaged the user to an extreme level and Edo Tensei is S rank due to the forbidden nature of the technique.

E-Rank Jutsu: Free
D-Rank Jutsu: 30 Ryo
C-Rank Jutsu: 75 Ryo
B-Rank Jutsu: 120 Ryo
A-Rank Jutsu: 210 Ryo
S-Rank Jutsu: 320 Ryo

Derived Jutsu are different techniques in that they are created from the knowledge of other techniques and styles. The Rasenshuriken is a derived jutsu of the Rasengan. So you would need to know the Rasengan and Wind jutsu to be able to learn this technique.

E-Rank Jutsu: Free
D-Rank Jutsu: 25 Ryo
C-Rank Jutsu: 60 Ryo
B-Rank Jutsu: 90 Ryo
A-Rank Jutsu: 160 Ryo
S-Rank Jutsu: 230 Ryo

Learning Jutsu from others will reduce the amount of ryo it takes to learn a jutsu. Whether this is a jounin passing down a technique or a genin that helps his fellow shinobi, it can be worthwhile to get new techniques from your fellow shinobi. All learned techniques can be learned at -1 SC rank to each of the required SC. You can not go below one SC rank. This requires a training topic with multiple people and should be linked when buying your jutsu. Learned Jutsu cost the same as Derived Jutsu.

When determining whether jutsu counter each other, we must look at how much of a resource is put into the jutsu. We must also take a look at how big a jutsu is. The resource cost of all jutsu is five times the number of SCs a jutsu requires. For instance, a jutsu requiring fire and ninjutsu 2 would be 3 SC x 5 to make 15 resource. There are some exceptions to this but that will be at staff discretion.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-endlesswar.forumotion.com

Jutsu
Page 1 of 1